As one of the world’s largest fully integrated energy enterprises, Saudi Aramco not only looks for individuals who can meet our expectations but for those individuals who can exceed them. Our intent is to become the world’s leading integrated energy company by 2020, and to accomplish our goals, we want and encourage you, to Dream Big. The professional rewards at Saudi Aramco are amazing, but so too are the lifestyle and benefits.
We have an immediate requirement for an Information Technology and Communications Facilities Planning Engineer to join our Facilities Planning Department / Automation & Power Facilities Planning Division based at our headquarters in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
The Facilities Planning department is responsible for the development and coordination of the capital program throughout the Company. The Automation & Power Facilities Planning Division (A&PFPD) comprises of the Information Technology Group, Process Automation Group, Power Group, Utilities Group, and the Investment and Master Planning Group. The A&PFPD are responsible for the coordination and planning of communications and IT systems of new facilities, process control systems, as well as electrical facilities and planning and coordinating non-processing utilities and facilities for all Business Lines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be required to conduct feasibility studies on major additions and/or upgrades to IT systems and long term business strategies related to these systems.
- Prepare scoping papers to define capital projects covering IT and market operation.
- Interface with operating organizations, engineering and project management.
- Perform economic evaluations and reliability studies on existing, potential and new IT systems and related facilities.
- Conduct long term forecast and market research related to IT issues.
- Prepare and make presentations to Corporate Management on IT related issues.
- Full time advisor and consultant to Saudi Aramco management and other organizations.