Not only is Saudi Aramco the state-owned oil company of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we are also a fully integrated, global petroleum and chemicals enterprise and a world leader in exploration, production, refining, distribution, shipping and marketing. We manage the world’s largest proven conventional crude oil and condensate reserves of 259.7 billion barrels and the world’s fourth-largest natural gas reserves of 282.6 trillion standard cubic feet.
As one of the world’s largest fully integrated energy enterprises, Saudi Aramco not only looks for individuals who can meet our expectations but for those individuals who can exceed them. Our intent is to become the world’s leading integrated energy company by 2020, and to accomplish our goals we want and encourage you to Dream Big. The professional rewards at Saudi Aramco are amazing, but so too are the lifestyle and benefits.
The successful candidate will be handling and coordinating all departmental human resources activities, including promotion plans, performance management, talent management, succession planning for unit heads, leadership courses, manpower analysis and reviewing job descriptions. The successful candidate will work closely with the Human Resources team at the business line level as well as with corporate HR service centers.
The Information Protection Department (IPD) provides information protection services to Saudi Aramco; among those services are IT security monitoring, incident management, compliance and vulnerability management, user access management, applications protection management, policy management, risk assessments and security awareness.
A HR generalist background with experience in managing IT security professionals and associated governance activities would be highly desirable
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates formulating and implementing the departmental HR goals.
- Identifies key internal and external stakeholders and helps build a shared vision in support of HR strategies.
- Provides guidance and mentoring for departmental HR teams.
- Provides advice and guidance to departments for HR strategy implementation.
- Participates in cascading AA KPIs at the departmental level. Provides feedback and recommendations to Department and Division Heads to improve the effectiveness of HR strategies.
- Facilitates the annual Department Strategic Talent Review Meeting. Coordinates and ensures the quality and consistency of succession planning decisions in the department.
- Collaborates with other departments in their Admin Area, and as requested with management and/or Professional Development departments to streamline the reassignment of talent out from and into their departments.
- Facilitates the annual Department Bench Strength Analysis. Collaborates with the Development Head to facilitate leader selection/deselection processes.
- Manages department-level administration of talent and learning management systems for employee development in technical, non-technical and leadership development scheduling and history reporting.
- Reviews department-level Superior Performer promotion candidate packages for compliance prior to Department Head review.
- Reviews and advises on a case by case basis, Division and Unit Head variable pay packages for compliance and quality prior to Department Head consideration.
- Monitors the department’s performance in achieving human capital development targets. Audits the quality and execution of the department’s approved Individual Development Plans (IDPs) to ensure targeted development goals are met.
- Reviews employee psychometric instruments and assists department leaders in outcome interpretation applicable to position fitness assessments/determinations.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW