Production Engineering oversees the full lifecycle of Shell’s ongoing field development, from design conception through to the final phase of production.
As the world’s energy demands continue to increase, we are in search of extraordinary individuals with the passion and creative aptitude to meet these challenges head-on. At every stage of this process, as a technically gifted and innovative graduate, you will be vital in helping us work towards a better global energy future.
Production Engineering is vastly influential to Shell’s overall objectives, giving graduates the opportunity to impact a variety of operational areas, such as:
- Conceptual Well and Completion Design
- Design of Well/Reservoir Interface
- Well, Reservoir and Facility Management
- Well Integrity Management
And take on challenging responsibilities including:
- Planning field development
- Operating and maintaining existing wells and platforms
- Managing day-to-day operations against long-term strategic objectives
- Modelling and optimizing well flow performance
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
The Shell Graduate Programme offers graduates a wide range of training and development opportunities tailored to enhance your engineering skills and shape you into an accomplished Shell professional. Areas in which you will receive formal training include Exploration, Development, Manufacturing and Project Services.
You will receive continuous coaching, mentoring and formal and on-the-job training to set you on course to reaching your potential. In addition you can expect regular in-depth progress checks enabling you to work closely with your supervisors to achieve your professional goals.