Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is one of the world’s largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas. Anadarko’s mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to Shareholders by developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and gas resources vital to the world’s health and welfare.
Job title: Maintenance Foreman – Maverick Basin
Job ID: 5309
Location: Carrizo Springs, TX
This position is in Anadarko’s Southern & Appalachia Region as a member of the Operations Team in our Carrizo Springs, TX location. Candidate will be a Maintenance Foreman within a team environment working with production, construction, production engineers, field operations and mechanics (Upstream and Midstream) to optimize asset value within a specific geographic area. Candidate will also collaborate with Midstream, EH&S, Land, Regulatory, Supply Chain and other support groups to ensure operations compliance.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in oil and gas production facilities operations required, 10 years preferred
- Experience in onshore facilities design required.
- Working knowledge of standard oilfield construction drawings: P&ID’s, Equipment Arrangement, Area Classification, Piping Isometrics, etc. preferred
- Working knowledge of electrical and automation systems related to oil and gas production
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with engineering, technical peers and management
- Ability to conduct employee performance coaching and to manage complex scheduling.
- Must have strong organization and planning skills, and be flexible and able to manage through change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as problem solving skills required.
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel required.
- Responsible for oil and gas well producing operations to meet company standards and objectives, by maximizing allowable production and minimizing operating costs.
- Adhere to equipment repair manuals, mechanical schematics, industry standards, and company standards.
- Understand basic compressor runs, load curves, and pump curves. Understands gas piping, facility design and operations
- Communicates equipment, well performance and environmental problems to supervisor.
- Provide supervisory and technical support for natural gas gathering, compression, treating and processing facilities
- Supply guidance, support and compliance for Process Safety Management with an understanding of OSHA 1910.119
- Insure adherence of employee safe work practices and compliance for environmental operating permit requirements. Implement field personnel training and safety program.
- Must develop facility operating budgets and control operating costs for assigned facilities; to manage small as well as large projects and scheduled maintenance of assigned facilities
- Supervise production personnel and maintain manpower and lease operating costs at a minimum consistent with safe, ethical, efficient and environmentally effective operations.
- Keep well related equipment in efficient operating condition, maintain equipment maintenance schedules and monitor downtime (pumping units, compressors, heater treaters, separators, water injection pumps, etc).
- Accomplish assigned responsibilities with minimal supervision and work in a team environment.
- Insure compliance with area specific SPCC forms
- Insure Facility Audits are being conducted and documentation completed
- Insure all visual Mechanical Integrity checklists required on associated Managed Equipment are complete and documentation entered into SAP at required time intervals
- Have a working knowledge of the Mechanical Integrity process developed by MI Team/Facilities Engineering Group
- Create Well site / Facility diagrams and/or make changes when equipment is added or removed
- Coordinate and communicate with engineering teams for economic optimization
- Maintain effective communication with all other personnel, vendors and contractors to ensure individual job performance aligns with identified objectives/goals
- Accomplish job responsibilities/duties in accordance with Anadarko’s Core Values
High School diploma or equivalent.
Valid driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
This position may be eligible for relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 – 10%
This position is on a 40 hour / week schedule Monday – Friday.
This position covers 24-hour operations and must be available for 24/7 on call.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW