Takes responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of large-scale projects ($5-10m USD). Identifies, assesses and manages risk to the success of the project. Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders including senior business representatives. Manages the change control procedure and ensures that project deliverables are within planned cost, timescale and agreed budgets. Provides effective leadership to the project team and intervenes effectively when performance is below expectations.
The Programme Manager identifies mechanisms that enable benefit delivery with clear and effective measurement with clear reporting outputted to stakeholders. Monitors business outcomes against what was predicted in the business case and ensure operational management and staff are involved throughout the change programme and are fully prepared to exploit the new operational business environment when established.
Works with business teams to create appropriate business readiness plans, taking into consideration IT deployment, data migration requirements and other training and engagement activities required to integrate new processes or jobs into the ‘business as usual’ environment. Determines the readiness level of business users with regard to upcoming changes; uncovers readiness gaps and creates the implementation action plans to close identified gaps prior to implementation. Maintains oversight on progress against business readiness targets, engagement activities, training design and key operational metrics that effectively measure productivity.
- Should have atleast a Bachelor’s degree. Professional Project Management certification is an added advantage.
- Should have 10-18 years total work experience at least 8-12 years of experience in SAP project management within the SAP FI/CO or BPC modules or Logistics modules (MM/PM)
- Should have achieved proficiency in project management skills and also should have gained experience of achieving results through effective team leadership and thorough planning, control and formal review of projects.
- Applicants who have broadly skilled in information and communications technology, have comprehensive knowledge of relevant development life cycles and the environment in which they operate are preferred
- Should posses strong planning, communication and presentation skills, proficienency in both project quality management and awareness of programme management.
- Should be familiar with a range of analysis, modeling and design methods; has good knowledge of current IT standards, applications and trends, especially SAP reporting on HANA. Should have an analytical and creative approach to problem solving.
- Should posses sound understanding of the costs of IT (project and “lifetime”) and the ability to cost operational IT services. Skilled at identifying the benefits which come in the form of cost savings both within IT and in the business, in the relation to cost of IT services.
- should have an understanding of risk management and Understanding of the interdependencies of business processes and information systems.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW