This position is located in the Southern & Appalachia Region group with functional reporting based out of our Kermit, TX office operations.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- 5 or more years of experience in oil and gas production experience, with an emphasis in SCADA administration is required.
- Ability to work in a cooperative team environment.
- Knowledge of electrical and instrumentation principles.
- In-depth knowledge of Weatherford CygNet SCADA software, ABB Totalflow, Allen-Bradley PLC.
- Experience with SAP.
- Adhere to all applicable company, state and federal safety and environmental regulations
- Locally administer the CygNet host system (Tier I/II) for telemetry to various midstream and production facilities
- Work closely with production and midstream operations in optimizing the CygNet alarm system
- Assist in the maintenance of various automation systems associated with oil and gas production, including but not limited to: ABB Totalflow RTU’s, Fisher ROC RTU’s, Allen-Bradley PLC, GE MDS spread-spectrum radio, VHF radio systems, CISCO radios
- Maintain and troubleshoot various automation end-devices such as: pressure, temperature, level, multi-variable and wireless transmitters, turbine meters, orifice and ultrasonic flow meters
- Central Dispatch Center (CDC): monitor CygNet and other systems for alarms and initiate call-out procedures as necessary, initiate maintenance work-orders as required through SAP.
High School diploma or equivalent is required. Grade and salary will commensurate with relevant education and experience.
Valid driver’s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required.
This position is eligible for domestic relocation. Successful candidate must have residency within a 70 mile radius of the Kermit field office.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0-10%
This position is on a 40 hour / week schedule Monday-Friday. This position covers 24-hour operations and must be available for 24/7 on call.