Maersk Oil Qatar A/S offers a wide range of education and career opportunities for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies.
- Maintain Process Mapping Overview.
- Support Senior Program Managers and Focus Area Managers by preparing materials/arrangements for PMO working sessions
- Attend relevant working sessions, ensure detailed write up of working session content.
- Update shared PMO drive. Ensure governance – version updates of Charters/Process developed for tracking changes which is aligned across the Focus Areas.
- Build, plan and implement electronic archiving system and PMO office optimization.
- Gain an overview of the Simply Better Campaign.
- Assist Senior Program Managers and Focus Area Managers.
Who we are looking for
- A student of Administration, Accounting or Management background.
- The candidate must be a team player, self-motivated, meticulous in detail and have good communication skills.
- Should have computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft office processing programs. In particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Should have the ability to give clear spoken and written information and explanations to enquiries.
- Ability to multi-task and co-ordinate work priorities.
- Ability to schedule work and be systematic.
- Ability to manage relationships and building trust in team, colleagues and customers.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW