- the delivery of exploration activities and evaluation projects including seismic acquisition, seismic processing and prospect evaluation
- integration with regional and sub-regional PBE evaluations, facies interpretation, hydrocarbon charge interpretation
- integration of petrophysical analysis of rock and fluid properties and trends into the assessment
- delivery of well proposals and well operations
- work program & budget as well as venture plan submittals
The Junior Exploration Geoscientist needs to be aware of and utilize existing and developing technologies. The position also involves stakeholder relationships with NOC’s, regulators, governments, contractors and competitors in the region.
All activities by our Geoscientists should be done with full HSSE compliance to ensure that all work is completed with no impact on people or the environment and with a strong focus on NTR.
- Bruneian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Advanced Degree in Geoscience required (masters or higher) or equivalent with 3 years of related working experience.
- A high sense of initiative and shared drive with a proven track record of delivery.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good teamworking, able to manage diversity, foster creativity, deliver quality outputs and maintain work-life balance.
- Workstation skills and ability to provide 3D (and some 2D) interpretations.
- Business acumen and a commercial mindset.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW