You will be rewarded with an exciting and challenging career path, an attractive remuneration package including performance-based bonus, flexible work arrangements, access to the BHP Billiton Share Scheme and employer matched super contribution.
About the role
Reporting to the Superintendent Shutdown Planning, as the Planner Shutdowns you will be responsible for the delivery of safe, calculated, reliable and detailed planning of major shutdowns for Draglines and Electric Rope Shovels for the BMA Group. This role requires you to be a strategic thinker with an eye for detail who can identify improvement opportunities.
This role is based in our Central Queensland Office on a Monday to Friday roster with site travel as required. Flexible work arrangements will be considered.
- Develop plans and schedules for major shutdowns including justifications, scope of work and managing budgets;
- Plan and organise detailed work packages to be executed within a timely and cost effective manner;
- Review major shutdown strategies and processes to identify opportunities to improve effectiveness and efficiency;
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders across BMA, including Maintenance Analysis and Improvement, Maintenance Execution, Engineering, Supply and Finance;
- Drive continuous improvement across the team through identifying and implementing improvement initiatives;
- Monitor shutdown costs and prepare budget data; and
- Ensure adherence and compliance of work management and shutdown management processes.
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW