One of Husky’s advantages is that we are an integrated oil and gas company. From exploration to development, production, refining and marketing, we’ve got it all! Combine this with a range of learning and development tools and an inclusive work environment, and you are well-positioned for a successful career at Husky.
Husky Energy is one of Canada’s largest integrated energy companies. Based in Calgary, Alberta, it is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol HSE. Husky and its more than 5,000 employees operate in Western and Atlantic Canada, the United States and the Asia Pacific Region, with Upstream and Downstream business segments.
Husky is currently looking for a Market Analyst that is a highly professional and personable individual who demonstrates strong analytical and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for learning and working with a variety of computer systems. This person will combine analytical abilities and communication skills to develop, maintain, and enhance relations with all customers and stake holders.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Provide statistical reports, analyses and information regarding business activities.
- Assist in systems and application development activities around the enterprise systems (Solarc).
- Configure Solarc around reporting needs identified for/by the office, both scheduled and adhoc
- Develop/select other applications that support the dissemination of market intelligence and trends, used to understand market fundamentals.
- Develop strategic planning documents and other presentations for management
- Gather daily price information from services and re-present the market activity that is pertinent to the organizations business development.
- Track variables that influence pricing and quantify impacts (Parked – Timeline)
- Build and maintain forward and market price curves (Parked)
- Provide support to the sales and marketing organization
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years supply experience
- 1-3 years experience in office environment
- Detail Oriented
- Strong Verbal and written skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle Database and Access), previous experience using SAP would be an asset
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW