If energy were easy, there would be no need for a company like Technip. Today and tomorrow, we work with our clients, wherever they are, to bring energy to the world. With engineering, technologies, project management and construction, we safely deliver the best solutions for our clients to meet the world energy challenge. Present in 48 countries, Technip has state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and operates a fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installation and subsea construction. From the deepest offshore developments to the largest and most complex onshore infrastructures, our 40,000 people are constantly expanding the limits of the possible.
Job title: Project Director
Job ID: 150000B0
Location: Saudi Arabia and Kuwait
For our Khafji Crude Related Offshore Projects (KCROP) we looking to hire a Project Director. The Khafji field is in the Neutral Zone between Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
Technip’s scope of work covers the installation of two integrated wellhead jackets, two power distribution platforms, a main composite submarine cable as well as a number of infield cables, a new living quarters platform and control room. The contract also includes the complete refurbishment of the existing LQ and OCP platforms.
Duration: 6 months
Project phase: Installation & Commissioning
- Managing multi-discipline / multi-site project teams
- Delivering Offshore Oil & Gas design/build project involving subsea, pipelines, and fixed platform from FEED through Commissioning
- Engaging and motivating strong project teams
- Analysing and defining business and functional requirements of projects
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Gathering and creating multi-project performance metrics and other performance-management tools
- Leading project process mapping and re-designing/re-engineering change initiatives
- Teaching project management skills training courses for aspiring project management candidates
- Proven ability to lead seamless implementations and deliver of projects to customers while improving revenues, margins and workplace productivity.
Must have requirements:
- +20 years project management of Offshore projects.
- Minimum 10 years experience as Project Director Offshore Installation EPC projects.
- Experienced on managing large offshore / subsea spread (vessels, campaigns)
- Project Management position (direct report to COO and P&L responsibility), Senior due to remoteness of the site in Khafji
- Knowledge of ME
- KJO knowledge preferred
- Autonomy but close reporting abilities (we manage KCROP in a very close relationship).
To apply for this position, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW