Depending upon the candidate’s availability, s/he may start with a one- or two-month induction program in Houston, Texas, with Total Specialties USA. The selected applicant will then take part of a 6-month training program organized by the Digital Direction of the Marketing & Services (M&S) branch in Paris headquarters, starting mid-September 2015. The project manager digital will be trained on digital project management, Web Analytics, CRM, Social Media, B2B platforms, collaborative tools, e-marketing, SEO, SEA, among others. S/he will also attend a Learning Expedition in the Silicon Valley to meet the main players and understand new global trends and consumer insights of the digital ecosystem. In addition to this, the individual will lead and collaborate on the planning and deployment of digital projects of the M&S digital portfolio oriented to boost the digital transformation of the branch.
The main responsibilities of the selected candidate will be:
– to be responsible for the running of the project through its vital cycle (planning, production, deployment and maintenance);
– to ensure the success of the projects and define objectives, scope and resources needed and gather requirements;
– to take the project operational decisions, report to his hierarchy of project status, alert, propose action plans and appropriate changes in scope;
– to coordinate projects among sales, IT, customer service, marketing and communication departments;
– to deploy new projects and adapt existing projects to new markets ensuring the fulfillment of the group IT.