Lead, execute and maintain well surveillance and performance processes that lead to identify risk and opportunities. Forecast and plan production/injection from Qatargas wells/reservoirs to LNG plant to meet Company targets.
1. Ensure participation in studies related to well performance and provide validated data and information in a timely manner.
2. Determine production requirements for field development to maintain volume deliverability at target rates while optimizing recovery of reserves. Identifies threats for improving production performance or addition of gas capacity from the existing production block.
3. Ensure processes are in place to identify production shortfalls and analyse their origin in order to find counter-measures.
4. Advise whether additional data acquisitions are required and directs special studies/analysis to understand production performance abnormalities. Collaborates with various technical teams to include issues in studies related to wells/reservoir impacting production performance.
5. Ensure programs, procedures and tools are available to complete production surveillance and performance reviews.
6. Lead upstream gas production volume planning by initiating input gathering from functional planners in line with annual corporate planning cycle.
7. Ensure completeness of input data and correct estimation of feedgas from wells to LNG trains.
8. Coordinate integration and optimization of the multi-disciplinary activity plans in order to maximize the business outcomes (Gas Production and Reserves) within the resource constraints (Opex, Capex, onshore/offshore resources).
9. Wellsite visits required both Offshore and Onshore (90% in the office and 10% at well site).
Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
Required Experience :
9 years’ experience in Production Engineering/ studies in the oil and/or gas industry, 5 years in well performance reviews, surveillance and gas production planning.
2 years’ experience in supervising engineering teams.
Experience in the use of industry standard tools for well modelling, database and planning.
Knowledge and understanding of Production Engineering disciplines, Oil & Gas reservoir behaviour, injection aquifers. Well production, well test analysis and predictions, volume planning and integration.
Understanding of flow assurance integrity, plant operations, well designs, well work and reservoir modelling.
Experience of various software and tools used in E&P industry (Prosper, GAP, OFM, Volume planning, EC).
Proficient in written and spoken English.
Very good computer literacy (Excel, macros, words, MS Project and PowerPoint)
developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with several organisational levels.
Requires strong analytical, project planning and organisational skills.
To apply for this job, CLICK HERE TO APPLY VIA LINKEDIN