Oil/Gas Production Operations Personnel
COULD THIS BE YOU
Wood Group ODL is in search for candidates who have:
- 5 years oil/gas production operating experiencegained in a hands on/ supervisory role.
- Very proficient in reading and understandingP&ID’s.
- Looking for a change in career direction.
- Familiar with at least 4 of the following systems:
- Surface/Subsea Wells
- Crude Stabilization
- Gas Decompression
- Gas Sweetening
- Gas Dehydration
- NGL Production
- Water Injection
- Power Generation
- Fire Detection
- Fire Protection
- Control Room Operations
- Utility Systems
If the answer is YES, then opportunities exist to join our operations team. With your extensive background knowledge and the latest development systems, and techniques you can work alongside our existing team members in development of Operating Manuals and Procedures for our major clients. In return, you will receive comprehensive support from the operations team members during your transition to a career in this demanding area of production operations. Based in our Houston offices, these positions are offered on a staff or contract basis.
The successful candidate must have accredited university degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, or 12 years of field experience. Must also have at least 5 years of a supervisory role.
Why is WGODL‘where you want to be’?
- We are the largest production operating oil and gas service company in the world so there are always opportunities for the best people to fast track their careers through understanding and living the company’s core values
- We have operations globally so your career has the ability to bring you to some of the most interesting places in the world
- Our training and competence teams will provide you with the tools and ability to progress your career
How To Apply
Please quote job reference IRC128480 in all correspondence relating to this position.
Internal applicants must discuss their application with their line manager prior to applying.
Candidates can submit their CV to David.Cartwright@woodgroupkenny.com
Wood Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans)committed to a diverse workforce.