ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world ExxonMobil uses innovation and technology to deliver energy to a growing world. We explore for, produce and sell crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products. We operate facilities or market products in most of the world’s countries and explore for oil and natural gas on six continents.
Job title: Business-to-Business Marketing Communications Advisor – Global
Job ID: 26738BR
Location: Houston, Texas, USA
ExxonMobil offers diverse and long term career opportunities. We are looking for high performers who want to advance their career with exposure to multiple positions and assignments within the same company.
The Business-to-Business Marketing Communications Advisor develops global strategic communications initiatives in support of our Business-to-Business (B2B) groups. They provide direction and support for the marketing communications across the Mobil brands worldwide. They are responsible for bringing the global brand strategies to life through the communications strategy supporting industries like wholesale fuels, manufacturing, energy, large fleets, off-road and mining. The advisor participates in strategic planning; preparing contracts; conducting process improvements; managing staff and developing performance standards.
Primary Job Functions:
- Acts as the brand steward with internal global clients and brand managers to understand program/product goals and objectives for the Mobil brand, define and recommend MarCom programs and success metrics across large industrial and commercial sectors that use our retail and commercial fuels and lubricants.
- Ensure Line of Business (LOB) coordination with ExxonMobil Center of Excellence insights group to drive MarCom planning initiatives to bring global B2B insights to life and make the right integrated communications recommendations to the teams.
- Facilitate briefing process between communication agencies and LOB for all projects and enforces the established Global Brand Guidelines
- Oversees all creative development and approval process for all relevant communication materials.
- Contribute to LOB global marketing team and establish expected project deliverables and timelines.
- Steward MarCom budget in line with agreed upon scopes of work (SOW).
- Responsible for all digital and LOB website content. Ensure website guidelines are being followed.
- Manage business internet site, content management, and user experience improvement initiatives alongside Digital Services team as part of the Global center of excellence integrated delivery.
- Manage relationships with Communications & Media Agencies.
- Act as direct liaison with corporate functions (e.g. legal and public and government affairs) and other B2B businesses including ExxonMobil Chemical Company and XTO.
- Develop external communication strategy to support our global product brands.
To apply for this job, Click on Next to Continue