At Shell, we’re developing all kinds of ideas to help meet the growing demand for energy and we’re looking for ambitious students and graduates to help us do more.
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories. Our aim is to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Our focus on innovation and technology has made us a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products.
Shell Graduate Programme
The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
Who we’re looking for:
Graduates who meet the following requirements:
- Possess leadership presence and involvement in team working environment experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Have valid work authorisation in Malaysia
- Have a Degree (Bachelors, Masters or PhD) from the following fields:
- Information Technology
- Business Information System
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Human Resources
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Civil Engineering with Offshore Structure
- Environmental Engineering
Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position. However, if you are interested in a specific role, you can express your interest.
*Candidates must be lawfully authorized to work in the country in which they are assigned to work in the Programme.