OMV is producing and marketing oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 19 bn and a workforce of around 22,500 employees in 2016, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. In Upstream, OMV has a strong base in Romania and Austria and a balanced international portfolio. 2016 daily production stood at approximately 311,000 boe/d. In Downstream, OMV has an annual refining capacity of 17.8 mn tonnes and approximately 3,800 filling stations in 11 countries (including Turkey) as of end of 2016. OMV operates a gas pipeline network in Austria and gas storage facilities in Austria and Germany. In 2016, gas sales volumes amounted to 109 TWh.
OMV is an international, integrated oil and gas company based in Vienna, active in the Upstream and Downstream business. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of around 24,100 employees in 2015, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Act as first point of contact for recruitment to HR Business Partners and Line Managers
- Define and execute the search strategy to source qualified internal and external candidates in cooperation with Line Manager
- Plan and carry out the whole recruitment process (briefing, drafting advertisement, pre-screening and preparation of shortlist, interviews, contract negotiation, onboarding, application management)
- Optimize and carry out HR processes in the key areas of recruiting
- Support HR Business Partners in large initiatives related to reorganization and data analysis
- Prepare reports on recruiting related KPIs and act as key user for the e-recruiting tool
- University degree in Business Administration and/or HR Management
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the field of recruiting and general HR Management/HR Administration
- Experience with high volume recruitment
- Ability to prioritize and oversee multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- At least basic knowledge of Austrian labour law
- Excellent communication skills and very high detail orientation
- Very good IT skills (MS Office incl. Excel, SAP)
- Pro-active attitude and ability to multi-task
- Excellent English skills, fluency in German is a must
We offer you:
- Salary: € 57.600,– all in, gross/per annum for local employment and depending on your experience even more.
- The opportunity to join a highly motivated team in an international environment with excellent development opportunities.
- Place of work: Vienna
Are you interested in joining our team?
To apply for this job, CLICK HERE TO APPLY VIA LINKEDIN