By Ndubuisi Micheal Obineme
Solarplaza, organizer of the conference, has announced the lists of speakers to feature on the program at the The Solar Future Nigeria 2017, a two day conference for the Nigerian solar market, taking place on 25-26 April 2017 at the InterContinental Hotel, Lagos, Nigeria.
Industry leaders and expert speakers have been drawn from both local and international companies involved in the solar business to lead discussions and provide invaluable insight at The Solar Future Nigeria 2017. These include:
- Mahama Kappiah – Executive Director of the ECOWAS Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (ECREEE)
- Ify Malo – Country Campaign Director for Power For All in Nigeria
- Ekaete (Eka) Okoro – All On’s Manager, External Affairs and Strategic Partnerships
- Luz Leyva – Economist, Hedging Services – MFX
- Uvie Ugono – Founder and CEO of Solynta Energy
- Ikenna Emehelu – Partner – Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Rachel More – SR. Transactor Infrastructure Finance – RMB
- Victor Koyier – Sales Manager Central Africa – Jinko Solar
- Hannah Kabor – Managing Director – Creeds Energy
- Segun Adaju – CEO of Consistent Energy
- Godwin Aigbokhan – Executive Secretary – Renewable Energy Association of Nigeria (REAN)
- Andrew Johnstone – CEO – Climate Fund Managers
- Janos Bonta – Sr. Investment Officer – FMO
- Oliver Andrews – AFC’s Executive Director and Chief Investment Officer
- Michael Franz – Team Leader – Renewable Energy Cooperation Programme (RECP)
- Dolapo Kukoyi – Partner – Detail Commercial Solicitors
- Femi Fadugba – Sr. Investment Associate – Crossboundary Energy
- Sonia Dunlop – Policy Advisor at SolarPower Europe
- Mr Bolade Soremekun – CEO – Rubitec Solar
- Per van Swaay – Senior VP – TCX
- Mr. Olasunkanmi – Head SME & Value Chain Banking – Ecobank Nigeria
- Justin Woodward – Chief Development Officer – JCM Power
- Ifeanyi Orajaka – Founder/CEO of GVE Projects Limited Nigeria
- Marcus Heal – Founder & CEO – Pan Africa Solar Limited
- Ilana Cohen – Sr. Market Engagement Manager – GSMA Mobile For Development Utilities Programme
- Emeka Offor – Director – Nigeria Invesment Promotion Commission (NIPC)
- Yesufu Longe Alonge – General Manager – NBET
- Ankit Jain – Business Development Director – Access Power
In addition, B2B Matchmaking session will also be part of the conference. It is a structured information and matchmaking session that will bring together businesses and financiers. Organized by SolarPower Europe and supported by RECP, this matchmaking will promote African solar markets and bring together the European and African solar industry with financiers and other key market participants.
The Solar Future Nigeria 2017 conference will lead on unlocking strategic value – leveraging innovation, best practices and solar technologies to grow Nigeria’s power sector, through a series of plenary and industry panel sessions and topical presentations. Several opportunities are available to build and promote your brand to a diverse, yet group of high level international and local stakeholders including investors, financiers, project developers, EPC’s IPP’s and manufacturers.
Solarplaza is delighted with the response of the major industry players in supporting the event and would like to particularly acknowledge the significant contributions made by its sponsors; All On, Chadbourne, Solynta Energy, JinkoSolar, TCX, AFC, MFX, Power Africa, Rubitec Nigeria, Azuri Technologies.
A full list of participating companies can be found at http://nigeria.thesolarfuture.com/attendees along with further programme information and details of how to register to attend.