Notable awards in the second half included:
- Duqm Refinery & Petrochemical Complex – EPC Package 1 – Main Process Plant
- Duqm Refinery & Petrochemical Complex – EPC Package 2 – Offsites & Utilities
- Bab Integrated Facilities Expansion
- Development of Mandous Field
- Hawiyah Gas Plant Expansion
- North Haradh Gas Compression Plants (N-GCP) – Package 1 among others with the latest being
- US$4.2 Bn. BAPCO Modernization Program (BMP) – Refinery Units.
The contracts awarded in the 1st
half of 2017 were only US$8.16 Bn
. The year looks well settled to hit the highest value of contractor awards since 2015 for the GCC Oil & Gas sector.
Below is the value of contracts awarded in the GCC Oil & Gas sector since 2010:Note:
*December value as of 15 Dec 2017 only