The WOC Ocean Executive Forum will assemble a unique, cross-sectoral panel of Senior Executives at the 2019 Sustainable Ocean Summit (SOS) – Paris, 20-22 November – in a high-level plenary discussion to advance industry leadership, collaboration and action for sustainable development.
To date, the SOS 2019 Ocean Executive Forum panel includes:
• Shipping: Philippe Louis-Dreyfus, Chairman, Louis Dreyfus Armateurs
• Submarine Cables: Didier Dillard, CEO, Orange Marine
• Aquaculture: Anne-Kristine Øen, Managing Director, Salmon Group
• Seabed Mining: Greg Stemm, Founder and CEO, Odyssey Marine Exploration
• Data and Technology: Oliver Plunkett, CEO, Ocean Infinity
• Ocean Energy: Laurent Albert, CEO, Seabased
• Classification: Bruno Dabouis, CEO, Marine and Offshore (North America, South Europe, North Africa), Bureau Veritas
• Offshore Energy: Bart Boesmans, Deputy Managing Director, ENGIE
This extraordinary high-level, Blue Economy panel will consider the challenges and opportunities for the private sector to respond to the growing need to responsibly use the sea for energy, food, transport and communications. Additional CEOs from other sectors will be joining the panel as their availability is confirmed.
With the theme of “Investing in Ocean Futures: Finance and Innovation for the Blue Economy”, the SOS 2019 is the first comprehensive global private sector event on investment and innovation for ocean sustainable development. The SOS 2019 Chair is Frédéric Moncany de Saint-Aignan, President, French Maritime Cluster.