EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR PROVISION OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR ENABLING INFRASTRUCTURE OF TILENGA PROJECT IN UGANDA.
Reference Number: 10006429
TOTAL E&P UGANDA, in its capacity as Operator of Contract Areas (CA] 1 and License Area (LA) 2, in conjunction with its Joint Venture Partners, requires the services of an experienced and reputable engineering contractor to provide site preparation and infrastructure works Construction Project Management Services in respect of the Enabling Infrastructure for the Tilenga Project, Lake Albert Basin, Republic of Uganda.
General Field Development Description:
The Tilenga oil and associated gas development is located in the Northern area of Lake Albert in Uganda and covers the fields in the CA-1 block and the Northern panel LA-2 block.
The major development surface facilities include the following:
• Well pads (31) and the upstream gathering network
• The Industrial Area containing temporary facilities and the Central Processing Facility [CPF)
• The associated supporting infrastructure (camps, roads, etc.)
The Early Works & Infrastructure works for which Construction Project Management Services are to be provided:
• Site preparation, including earthworks, area fencing, temporary buildings and drainage structures for the Industrial Area [300 hectares)
• Access roads
• Site preparation for well pads
• Airstrip improvement works
The Services will include, but not be limited to:
• Monitor and report on construction progress
• Management of changes
• Monitor and report on QA/QC, project cost control, and HSE
• Verify field engineering
• Provide specialist engineering support as required
Minimum requirements to participate in the Prequalification Process:
• Experience of QHSE policy, procedure, and process in compliance with applicable National and Industry standards
• At least ten years’ experience providing Engineering and Design experience in road works, civil concrete structures, and large-scale earthworks within Uganda, EastAfrican region, and/or internationally
• Fully certified and experienced personnel, in a number of civil engineering specialisms
• Mix of site-based and office support staff requiring robust communication management system
• Financial capacity to deliver the services required
• Demonstrated commitment to statutory National Content requirements for oil and gas operations
• Current registration to; or application to be registered to the National Supplier Database for the year 2020.
Interested companies that meet the above minimum requirements should submit a Company profile (including a description of relevant company experience) together with a request for a prequalification questionnaire by email to:
on or before Tuesday, November 2020 12:00 Noon Kampala time, with the subject reference “PrequalificatIon Ref No 10006429 Early works & Infrastructure Construction Project Management Services”
Prequalification questionnaire(s] with submission instructions will be issued by email after the aforementioned deadline to only interested companies meeting the above minimum requirements.
Note: Only prequalified companies will receive invitations to submit bids in furtherance of the call for the tender process.